CAL I CAL II Leadership Agility 360
With today’s rapid pace of change, most leaders understand that Organizational Agility is now necessary for obtaining optimum Business Performance. This is often why they have transitioned to Agile product development.
But the results are in. We now know that allowing development organizations to adopt Agile practices is simply not enough. If leaders do not Embrace Agility and provide their teams with the environment and support they need to be successful, they will simply not achieve the kind of outcomes that more Agile organizations are achieving.
Certified Agile Leadership I (CAL I)
In our Certified Agile Leadership I (CAL I) workshop, we will make the case that Agile Leadership is the foundation for Organizational Agility.
This workshop is focused on what leaders will need to do to actively embrace Agility and better prepare them to positively influence the culture of their organizations.
We’ll help leaders understand what it will take to be a successful leader within an Agile organization and provide them with the tools that they need to achieve true Organizational Agility.
KEY TOPICS YOU’LL DISCUSS
Over the course of the workshop, you’ll learn about:
- The failure of legacy methods
- Technological advancements and their relationship to how we develop products
- The impact of moving work across teams and across shores
- Management trends that have brought us to where we are today
- The complexity and uncertainty of work
- Increasing engagement of employees, stakeholders, and customers
- Trust and collaboration within your organization
- Agile principles and frameworks
- Characteristics of high performing teams
- Leadership Agility
- Leadership challenges when scaling agile
- Leadership attitudes toward risk and change
- Agile approaches to organizational change
- Agile organizational structures and metrics
- Governance policies within an Agile organization
Click here for our Public CAL I Class schedule
Please contact us for pricing of private on-site CAL I courses, or for 1-day Leadership Workshops for your Leadership Teams. Private CALs and Leadership Workshops allow you to focus on your organization’s specific challenges.
Certified Agile Leadership II (CAL II)
We are pleased to announce our CAL II offering! CAL II is a cohort-based advanced leadership program that focuses on:
- Agile Leadership
Each student will participate in a Leadership Agility 360 Feedback Session within their organization and discuss the experience with their cohort.
- The Agile Organization
Each student will participate in our Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner course (also receiving the S@S certification) and consider how it can apply to their organization.
- Organizational Change
We’ll all deep dive into our case studies on driving change with an Agile Transformation.
The general outline of the program is as follows:
- You will attend a 1 hour video call introduction with the cohort
- You will then attend a 3 day in-person class to meet the other people in your cohort face-to-face, discuss the program in more detail, learn more about the LA360, and participate in the Scrum@Scale Certified Practitioner course
- You will then, twice a month, join a 1 hour video call with your cohort, to discuss how you are applying what you have learned
- After 3 months, you will attend a 1 day in-person, or possibly virtual session, with your cohort where you’ll present what you have accomplished related to the application of learnings within your organization
As you can tell, the CAL II is designed to be a much more intensive experience than the CAL I.
Our first CAL II cohort is being formed now. If you are interested in potentially attending please contact us.
Leadership Agility 360 Feedback Tool
The Leadership Agility 360, is an innovative feedback-and-action-planning process based on the in-depth research underlying the Leadership Agility book by Bill Joiner. This process gives leaders a specific, actionable road-map for developing the mind-sets and skill-sets needed in today’s turbulent business environment.
The strengths identified in the LA360 help Agile Leaders grow themselves and their organizations. Unlike other feedback tools, the LA360 is designed for personal growth. The feedback goes just to the feedback seeker and not to a larger community.
Please contact us for more details on the Leadership Agility 360