With today’s rapid pace of change, most leaders understand that Organizational Agility is now necessary for obtaining optimum Business Performance. This is often why they have transitioned to Agile product development.
But the results are in. We now know that allowing development organizations to adopt Agile practices is simply not enough. If leaders do not Embrace Agility and provide their teams with the environment and support they need to be successful, they will simply not achieve the kind of outcomes that more Agile organizations are achieving.
In our Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) workshop, we will make the case that Agile Leadership is the foundation for Organizational Agility.
This workshop is focused on what leaders will need to do to actively embrace Agility and better prepare them to positively influence the culture of their organizations.
We’ll help leaders understand what it will take to be a successful leader within an Agile organization and provide them with the tools that they need to achieve true Organizational Agility.
KEY TOPICS YOU’LL DISCUSS
Over the course of the workshop, you’ll learn about:
- The failure of legacy methods
- Technological advancements and their relationship to how we develop products
- The impact of moving work across teams and across shores
- Management trends that have brought us to where we are today
- The complexity and uncertainty of work
- Increasing engagement of employees, stakeholders, and customers
- Trust and collaboration within your organization
- Agile principles and frameworks
- Characteristics of high performing teams
- Leadership Agility
- Leadership challenges when scaling agile
- Leadership attitudes toward risk and change
- Agile approaches to organizational change
- Agile organizational structures and metrics
- Governance policies within an Agile organization
Click here for our Public CAL Class schedule
Please contact us for pricing of private on-site CAL courses, or for 1-day Leadership Workshops for your Leadership Teams. Private CALs and Leadership Workshops allow you to focus on your organization’s specific challenges.
Leadership Agility 360 Feedback Tool
The Leadership Agility 360, is an innovative feedback-and-action-planning process based on the in-depth research underlying the Leadership Agility book by Bill Joiner. This process gives leaders a specific, actionable road-map for developing the mind-sets and skill-sets needed in today’s turbulent business environment.
The strengths identified in the LA360 help Agile Leaders grow themselves and their organizations. Unlike other feedback tools, the LA360 is designed for personal growth. The feedback goes just to the feedback seeker and not to a larger community.
Please contact us for more details on the Leadership Agility 360